Wedding, honeymoon, work, being sick blah blah blah excuses.
I’m having such a hard time coming to terms with the fact that 2011 is almost over. To say that this year flew by would be a gross understatement. I remember December 31st 2010 like it was yesterday.
So many incredible things happened for me in 2010.
- I graduated college
- Left my old job
- Found a new and wonderful job
- Grew closer to my friends, family and then boyfriend
But I have to say, 2011 took my luck to 11
- I got engaged to one of the most incredible people I know
- Got a promotion at work
- Made a lot of headway on paying off my student loans and am within months of paying it off completely
- Got to be part of two wonderful families
- My best friend since college moved back from Ohio and has moved up the street for me
- I have the honor of having three incredible girls as part of my wedding party
- Took charge of my health and have started taking much better care of myself
So, suffice it to say that I will have a difficult time letting go of 2011.
However, I’m looking forward to another amazing year and I’m hoping to top this one. In particular:
- Planning the rest of my wedding
- The actual wedding
- Going on an amazing honey to Ireland, a place I’ve always wanted to visit
- Just being married and spending everyday with my best friend
- Moving up at my job and really immersing myself in the awesome work we do
- Paying off my student loans and being completely debt free
- Being as healthy and happy as I can be
I’m so looking forward to the future and the incredible hope and opportunity it will bring. I’m proud of what I’ve accomplished so far and can’t wait to see what 2012 will bring me. I wish you all the best of luck in your relationships, work, love and whatever else you may be striving to achieve.
Work has been stressful and hectic today and it seems the more things I get done, the bigger my pile of “to-dos” gets. The rain certainly isn’t helping and it’s got me in this weird funk where I feel all sobby and cranky. I don’t think my body could scream “I’M A WOMAN!” any louder.
It’s days like this I really look forward to working out because that usually gets my endorphins going and clears up whatever self pity I seem to accrue during the day.
Can’t wait to hit the gym after work and run off this funk. Looks like I won’t be getting any sunny weather for my runs till Saturday so, treadmill it is.